Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, August 5, 2016

Best Election Ever

Sorry I haven't posted in a year.  That's what life does to you when you have a bunch of kids growing up.

I'm just happy to say that it's exciting to watch the news these days. I love what Trump said about 501c3 churches. Never thought I'd hear that in my lifetime. I've been very interesed in the mechanization of the modern church, which I hope to post on in the future. 

4 comments:

  1. Just checking through some of my links on my blog....glad to see your page is still up! And yes, regarding Trump! Hope all is good with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it go?
    I haven't posted in a year also. Well, maybe one or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things have really heated up since August !! Praying Trump wins by a landslide !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails