Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The One Hundred Million Dollar Penny

Awesome video:

The love of money is the root of all evil.
Who's naive, again?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a TEA Party participant and Dr. Ron Paul supporter (so is my husband and some of our family). I'm gonna share this everywhere! Even the finanically uneducated can grasp it. Thank you and God bless.
    Sparky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-visually seeing the travesty of the FED is mind bending-
    will be 'swiping' this --
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you dropped by Sparky.
    This is definitely swipe worthy as someone spent a good sum of money on illustrating what our government has allowed to transpire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails