Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, November 12, 2011

National Monetary Commission 1913 letter

This did have the seal of the National Monetary Commission on it above the Washington DC, but I don't know where it went. Weird. Anyway this is from the Alfred Crosier book located on the sidebar, US Money vs. Corporation Money. Back before the Federal Reserve Act was passed, Mr. Crosier was wise to the whole scheme. He did some research, and the frontispiece to his book contains an affidavit of the genuineness of the letters contained in the book.

So what we've got here is bait and switch. Will the "new federal reserve" money be on par with our old currency? Oh yes, the old currency is on par with gold and so will the new. Nothing to worry you pretty little heads about. Candy will still cost you only a penny my sweets!

Bwhahahahaha! What? Who's laughing hysterically at your ignorance, not me, I'm just a serious bankster. Serious about being at the top a Marxist pyramid of total control!! Bwhahahahaha. What are you looking at me like that for, I'm just a regular 1912 American going to church and being involved in my community. Are you going to the Presbyterian Social Justice rally this Thursday? My son Timmy is going and you're son will  have a swell time. What? He's already off to college. Time really does fly. He's majoring in history? Well then, you need to see my man about that. We've got some terrific new Carnegie grants to train the next young generation of teachers of American history. We want progress, don't we? Out with the old and in with the new tyranny. Did I say tyranny? I meant to say tenpenny, I mean tin pennies, we've thought about maybe making pennies out of tin because, because, well need to get back to work...thanks for stopping by!

That was weird, but those banksters are a tricksy bunch of peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails